Validate the control tower strategy for a large industrial manufacturing company and support the outsourcing process to select multiple LLPs.
BCI supported a large industrial manufacturer in the validation of the control tower strategy in terms of organization structure, headcount, systems and partners.
- Mapping the end to end supply chain for the industrial company both from a finished goods as well as a spare parts perspective
- Mapping the current control towers outsourced to a LLP on BCI’s Control Tower Maturity Grid
- Identification of any gaps and improvement areas
- Validation of the future control tower strategy already defined by the Client
- Validation of the long list of LLPs as the Client already executed a Request for Information
- Data collection and finetuning of the future control tower set up
- Development of a Request for Proposal (RFP) strategy (scope, geo, functions, IT, etc.)
- Execution of the RFP process
- LLP due diligence
- Selection of 2 LLPs to run the global control towers for finished goods and spare parts
- Contracting support
- Implementation support
Validated control tower strategy for all geo’s and for both finished goods as well as spare parts. Thorough selection process. Selected and contracted 2 LLPs to execute the control tower for the Client.