Do you want to make a difference in the world of Global Supply Chain?
- Are you fascinated by the impact global supply chains have in today’s world?
- Are you eager to explore and assess alternative supply chain?
- Do you like to work with advanced data analytics to transform our client’s supply chain to reduce costs, to accommodate growth and last but not least improve sustainability levels?
- Are you eager to learn, to grow as a professional?
Join us as a Supply Chain Management Consultant!
What is in it for you?
- You will be part of a highly skilled team working directly with international clients to develop and implement the best supply chain solutions on a global level.
- As a consultant you will analyze the current setup of the supply chain by collecting and analyzing supply chain data, interviews, site visits and workshops. Based on these results you will initiate and develop potential solutions supported by data analytics and business intelligence tools.
- You can be part of the team which is proud to be nominated three times in a row by Forbes Magazine as one of the best management consulting firms, particularly for supply chain solutions.
- You will able to collaborate directly with international clients on new developments and innovation in the area of sustainability and digitalization.
What do we offer?
- BCI is a great place to work with a great diversity of colleagues and inspiring international working atmosphere with offices in Den Haag and Nijmegen.
- The Buck Academy with a great learning and development program to support your growth as a professional and business leader.
- An attractive primary and secondary labor package.
- The opportunity to make a difference in the international world of supply chain where themes such a sustainability, AI and technology are important driving forces.
- The possibility to build up your own international network.
- Academic education or MBA.
- 2-5 years of relevant working experience in a supply chain role with a brand owner, consulting firm or a 3PL organization.
- Excellent business analysis and problem solving skills.
- Strong analytical skills and great attention for detail.
- Passion for supply chain management.\
- Project management skills and experience.
- Highly motivated, client service mind-set and can-do attitude.
- Excellent verbal and writing communication skills in English.
- You reside and are allowed to work in the Netherlands.
- Willingness to travel internationally.
We are an international specialized supply chain and location consulting and implementation firm. BCI has two offices in the Netherlands (Nijmegen and The Hague), complemented with a network of international offices and worldwide partnerships to service our clients across the globe. We are proud to be nominated three times in a row by Forbes Magazine as one of the best management consulting firms, particularly for supply chain solutions.
BCI develops and implements supply chain strategies on a world-wide basis. Clients range across countries, industry verticals and include Fortune 2000 companies like Pfizer, Johnson & Johnson, Dyson, L’Oréal, Samsung, Medtronic, IKEA, ABB, Abercrombie & Fitch, Logitech, Bose, UPS to name a few.
Key in our approach is to add value to our clients across geographies by means of providing advanced data analysis, combined with our strong international experience with a pragmatic attitude and the ability to implement the proposed recommendations.
Are you interested to find out if you have the right profile for this job? Contact Elise Gerritsen, BCI MT member, by phone (+31 653817743) or send your resume to email@example.com.