After the crisis management phase the worldwide Covid-19 pandemic now puts your company for tough challenges: what are we going to do to build a risk resilient supply chain in Asia?
Topics which will be addressed:
- How to de-risk your supply chain and incorporate resilience?
- What is the best approach for supply chain/manufacturing footprint optimization on an APAC level? How to use a scenario approach? Which proven methodologies/tools can be used?
- Is decentralizing production a realistic option for your company? How to accommodate a China + N footprint in Asia? How does a business case look like?
- Is decentralization of your distribution network feasible? And if so for which products-market-channels?
- How to create visibility in complex global value chains by means of implementing a control tower to create end-to-end visibility?
- How to select the optimal location for a new manufacturing plant or distribution center in Asia?
- Sui Leng Khoo, VP APAC
- Martin Gouda, Partner
- René Buck, CEO
Costs: free of charge
Send an email with your request to attend this webinar to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The audience for this webinar are primarily executives/managers of manufacturing firms, wholesalers and (r)etailers. BCI will match your request to participate with the intended audience of this webinar. In a confirmation email you will receive more information on the technical details.
Explore more about Supply Chain Strategy and Control Tower Strategy.
For more information contact René Buck, email@example.com or call at +31-24-3790222.