After the crisis management phase the worldwide Covid-19 pandemic now puts your company for tough challenges: what are we going to do to build a future proof manufacturing footprint in China?
Topics which will be addressed:
- What are current and future developments in the Chinese economy, markets and regions (East Coast, South East, Center/West)
- Is your current China supply chain ready to scale for significant volume growth and/or to aim bypassing distributors? Is it better to deliver via an e-com platform like Tencent and JD.com than operating your own e-com fulfilment solution?
- How to develop a robust and flexible distribution solution for the Chinese market? Where to locate your main distribution center? How many regional DC’s do you need when going direct to e-com customers?
- How to optimize your company’s manufacturing footprint in China from a Cost, Quality of the Business Environment and Risk perspective?
- How to select the optimal location for a new manufacturing plant or distribution center in China?
- Jeff Wang, Director China
- Martin Gouda, Partner
- René Buck, CEO
Costs: free of charge
Send an email with your request to attend this webinar to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The audience for this webinar are primarily executives/managers of manufacturing firms, wholesalers and (r)etailers. BCI will match your request to participate with the intended audience of this webinar. In a confirmation email you will receive more information on the technical details.
Explore more about Manufacturing Footprint Optimization and Location Strategy.
For more information contact René Buck, email@example.com or call at +31-24-3790222.