After the crisis management phase the worldwide Covid-19 pandemic now puts your company for tough challenges: what are we going to do to build a risk resilient supply chain in Europe?
Topics which will be addressed:
- What is the best approach for manufacturing footprint optimization? Which process? Which methodologies? How to analyze scenarios in detail?
- Is decentralizing production (including reshoring to Europe) a realistic option for your company? How does a business case look like? How do you incorporate mitigating supply chain disruption risks?
- What impact will technological developments/automation in the production process (Industry 4.0) have on your future footprint strategy?
- How to select the optimal location for a new manufacturing plant in Europe? What are the best locational alternatives in the EU, the Balkan countries, Eastern Europe, North Africa?
- How to assess the labor market (availability and costs of suitable personnel, hiring and firing regulations, etc.) in regions and cities, where your company is not present yet.
- What are in Covid-19 times opportunities for economic incentives?
- Johan Beukema, Partner
- René Buck, CEO
Costs: free of charge
Send an email with your request to attend this webinar to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The audience for this webinar are primarily executives/managers of manufacturing firms. BCI will match your request to participate with the intended audience of this webinar. In a confirmation email you will receive more information on the technical details.
Explore more about Manufacturing Footprint Optimization and Location Strategy.
For more information contact René Buck, email@example.com or call at +31-24-3790222.