Do you want to make a difference in the world of Global Supply Chain?
Join us as a Supply Chain Management Consultant!
- Are you fascinated by the impact that global supply chains have in today’s world?
- Are you eager to explore and assess alternative supply chain footprints, related operating models and technologies?
- Would you like to use advanced data analytics to transform our client’s supply chain to reduce costs, to accommodate growth and improve sustainability levels.
- Are you eager to learn, to grow as a professional and to make an impact on our clients
Yes ? then join us !
We are Buck Consultants International (BCI) (www.bciglobal.com) and given the continued growth of our supply chain consulting and implementation practice, BCI is looking for Supply Chain Management Consultants in the Netherlands.
You will be part of a highly skilled, specialized team focusing on working with our clients across industry verticals in different geographies to develop and implement the best supply chain solution going forward, while applying and adopting the latest supply chain developments.
As a consultant, you will:
- Collect and analyze supply chain data of the client utilizing data analytics and business intelligence tools
- Analyze the current set up of the client’s supply chain based upon among others data analyses, interviews, site visits and workshops
- Initiate and develop potential solutions, based upon assessment of the current set-up
- Create data models of the current set up and model/simulate alternative options to quantify the costs/benefits and to develop a business case
- Communicate and collaborate with clients on progress, issues and co-developing the solution
- Develop presentations/reports and present the findings of the work done to clients
- Initiate and develop new ideas in both client engagements as well as exchanging knowledge and supporting innovation within the BCI team
- Academic education or MBA or equivalent
- 3-8 years of relevant working experience for instance in a supply chain role with a brand owner, consulting firm or a 3PL
- Excellent business analysis and problem solving skills, and great attention to detail
- Strong analytical skills
- Passion for supply chain management
- Project management skills and experience
- Highly motivated, client service mind-set and can-do attitude
- Excellent verbal and writing communication skills in English
- You reside and are allowed to work in the Netherlands
- Willingness to international travel
We are an international specialized supply chain and location consulting and implementation firm. BCI has two offices in the Netherlands (Nijmegen, The Hague) complemented with a network of international offices and worldwide partnerships to service our clients across the globe. We are proud to be nominated three times in a row by Forbes Magazine as one of the best management consulting firms, particularly for supply chain solutions.
BCI develops and implements supply chain strategies on a world-wide basis. Clients range across countries, industry verticals and include Fortune 2000 companies like Pfizer, Johnson & Johnson, Dyson, L’Oréal, Samsung, Medtronic, IKEA, ABB, Abercrombie & Fitch, Logitech, Bose, UPS to name a few.
Key in our approach is to add value to our clients across geographies by means of providing advanced data analysis combined with our strong international experience with a pragmatic attitude and the ability to implement the proposed recommendations.
BCI is a great place to work and to keep learning. Our organization has diverse cultures, teams and can-do attitude. Our Human Talent plan offers excellent routes for personal development. Besides high profile client engagements, we offer:
- An attractive primary and secondary labor package
- The opportunity to make a difference in a global boutique consulting and implementation firm
- Excellent personal development and career opportunities
- An inspiring, international and enthusiastic working atmosphere
Are you ready to join BCI? Apply before July 15th 2022.
Questions? Please contact Elise Gerritsen MT member, responsible for HR via (+31 6 53817743), or Patrick Haex, Managing Partner via +31 6 224 22988.