Create a vision and a supply chain strategy for a fast-moving consumer goods player for multiple geographies, i.e. EMEA, the Americas and APAC.
Establish an advice for (a part of) the supply chain organizations across multiple regions.
- Mapping the current supply chain strategy, related infrastructure, organization, suppliers, processes, systems and performance
- Analyzing the market by region and benchmark supply chains of competitors against our client
- Following the competitor analyses, an “opportunity” analysis was conducted by region and the improvement potential per geography was mapped
- Logistics partners with the potential to add value to our client were identified
- Halfway through the project multiple workshops were conducted with the client to discuss the results and the outcome related to the supply chain strategy and the operating model (organization, processes, people, IT and infrastructure) of the project
- After aligning on the preliminary results, a supply chain strategy and a fitting road map with clear priorities for the next 3-5 years out were developed for each geography
A clear supply chain strategy and related road map were established with priorities for the next 3-5 years.