The C- level agenda of many companies includes dealing with trade tensions, responding to the market growth in China/Asia and building a resilient supply chain including regionalization of production/footprint optimization. Key to success is to detail out the right strategy and execute this plan accordingly.
To support you in developing and implementing new strategic initiatives, BCI Global invites you for a one-hour (free of charge) webinar. This webinar provides concrete roadmaps, methodologies and real-life business cases.
Topics which will be addressed:
- How will the China-US relationship under the new Biden administration and the China-Europe relationships (new Investment Agreement) influence your strategic decisions?
- What are current and future developments in the Chinese economy, markets and regions (East Coast, South East, Center/West)
- How to develop a robust and flexible distribution solution for the Chinese market? Where to locate your main distribution center? How many regional DC’s do you need when going direct to e-com customers?
- How to optimize your company’s manufacturing footprint in China from a Cost, Quality of the Business Environment and Risk perspective?
- Is your current China supply chain ready to scale for significant volume growth and/or to aim bypassing distributors? Is it better to deliver via an e-com platform like Tencent and JD.com than operating your own e-com fulfilment solution?
- How to select the optimal location for a new manufacturing plant or distribution center in China?
Speakers: Jeff Wang, Director China; Pieter de Wit, Partner; René Buck, CEO of BCI Global
Send an email with your request to attend this webinar Send an email with your request to attend this webinar to firstname.lastname@example.org. The audience for this webinar are executives/managers of manufacturing firms. BCI will match your request to participate with the intended audience of this webinar. In a confirmation email you will receive more information on the technical details.
Explore more about Manufacturing Footprint Optimization and Supply Chain Strategy & Implementation.